Saturday, December 17, 2011

Visa Interview

Visa interview

me : Goodmorning officer
VO: good morning
vo:pass ur documents
me : passed
vo: how many universities you have applied?
me:i applied for 3 universities.they are ytu,wright sate,ltu.
vo : what is your undergraduate?
me:I have done electrical & electronic engineering with an agregate of 70.3%&.with no backlogs
vo: no backlogs?
me: yes sir
vo: which university you are going?
me :i am going to wright state university.
vo :why this university?
me:It has been ownded in the name of world famous wright brothers so it continues their spirit of innovation.i wish to specalize in electrical engineering the unversity has an excellent track on this. A part from this it has an intellectual,highly qualified faculty faculty like che in henry who is a proffesor in elec department with an experience of 11 years as a professor.university provides necessary infrastructure to support the students.
vo: sorry i cant give visa.

No comments: